To Encourage, Equip, and Engage for Prayer, Discipleship, and Compassion!
- The Bible is inspired and only infalliable and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- That man was created good and upright…but man by voluntary transgression, fell.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Water baptism by immersion
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- Baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the spirit of God gives them utterance.
- In the sanctifying power fo the Holy Spirit whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- That the church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission.
- That a divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to prevailing prayer.
- In the blessed hope the rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
- In the second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.
- That we are looking for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.